Art Historian, Chief Researcher of the Centre, Ph.D.
Research field: History of the Georgian architecture
Activity: Expert of the Fund for Cultural Heritage Preservation, Old Tbilisi Urban Development Project; Tbilisi Urban Heritage Recording Project
- New Georgian Art, “Spektri”, Tbilisi, 1996;
- The Architecture of the 19th Century Prince’s Messuage, “Literatura da Khelovneba”, N3, Tbilisi,1996;
- Several Samples of Princes’ Messuages, “Dzeglis Megobari”, N3 (106), Tbilisi,1999;
- An Architectural Complex of Tsinandali, “Dzeglis Megobari”, N3, Tbilisi, 1999;
- The Domain of Alexander Chavchavadze in Tsinandali, “Dzeglis Megobari”, N1 (112), Tbilisi, 2001;
- Samples of the 19th Century Princes’ Messuages in Kartli, “Dzeglis Megobari”, N2, Tbilisi, 2001;
- Samples of the 18-19th Centuries Georgian Palaces in Kartli and Kakheti, Tbilisi, 2004 (an abstract);
- The Rules of Behavior with Monuments for Youngsters, Tbilisi, 2008;
- Recommendations for Monument Lovers or How to Behave with Monuments, Tbilisi, 2008.