Art Historian, Researcher of the Centre, Ph.D.
Research field: History of the 20th c. art, scenography.
Activity: Lectures on the History of the 19th-20th cc. Art and the History of Georgian Scenography at the Shota Rustaveli University of Cinema and Theatre.
Address: 8, Otskheli str., app. 15, Tbilisi.
- On Multi Facetdness of Scenographic Space, “Kavkazovedenie”, N3, Moscow, 2003;
- Certain Aspects of Scenographic Space, “Teatri da cxovreba”, N4, Tbilisi,2004;
- On Certain Aspects of Music and Color Synthesis, “Kavkazovedenie”, N6, Moscow, 2004;
- On the Scenography of Opera “Abesalom and Eteri” by S.Nadareishvili, Klio-Historical Almanac published by Iv.Javakhishvili State Institute of History and Ethnology, Georgian Academy of Sciences, 28, Tbilisi, 2005;
- The Italian Opera in Tbilisi. “Teatri da cxovreba”, N3-4, Tbilisi, 2005;
- On two versions of Scenography of Opera “Abesalom and Eteri” by S.Virsaladze, “Kavkasiis Matsne”, N11, Tbilisi, 2005;
- Scenography of Premiere of the Opera “Abesalom and Eteri” by Z. Paliashvili, Bulletin of the Georgian National Academy of Sciences, vol. 173, Number 1, Tbilisi, 2006;
- On One Scenery by Dimitri Shevardnadze, Bulletin of the Georgian National Academy of Sciences, vol. 174, Number 2, Tbilisi, 2006;
- A poetic and Sxalted Legend of Love Deprived of the Material and History: On One Scenography of “Abesalom and Eteri”, “Spektri”, N1-2, Tbilisi 2007;
- The Smirnovs` House – a gift to Georgia, Tbilisi, 2009 (co-author);
- Some characteristics of the Scenographic Space, “Levan Rcheulishvili 100”, Research Conference Marerials, Tbilisi State Academy of Arts. George Chubinashvili National Research Centre for Georgian Art History and Heritage Preservation, Tbilisi, 2009;
- Art-Hidi. Tbilisi Armenian Artists. 1980-2010. Tbilisi, 2010;
- Giorgi Roinishvili. Album, Tbilisi, 2011 (co-author);
- Expressionist-Constructivist Strivings in Georgian Stage Design of the First Decades of the 20th Century. George Chubinashvili National Research Centre for Georgian Art History and Heritage Preservation, www.georgianart.ge . 2011;
- Sergo Kobuladze and Musical Theatre, “Musika”, N2, Tbilisi, 2012.