Born: 1944, Kutaisi
Art Historian, Chief Researcher of the Centre, PhD
Research field: History of the medieval Georgian mural painting and book illumination
Activity: Lectures on the History of World Art at Tbilisi Academy of Arts, Faculty of Restoration, Art History and Theory
Address: 80, Barnov str., 0179 Tbilisi.
- Collections of Georgian Illuminated Liturgical Texts – Gulans, the II International Symposium dedicated to Georgian Art, Tbilisi, 1977;
- Master Saba’s Illuminations in Anchiskhati Gulani, “Matsne”, N4, 1978;
- Anchiskhati Gulani – 12th c Illuminated Codex (The Issue of Relation of Monuments of Monumental Painting), the IV International Symposium dedicated to Georgian Art, Tbilisi, 1983;
- Miniatures of Anchiskhati Gulani, Tbilisi, 1990;
- Description of Georgian Historical and Cultural Monuments, vol. V, vol. II, Tbilisi, 1990, 2004 (Articles about the Monuments of Mural Painting);
- Micro fishes “Georgian Architecture”, vol. I-VII, Leaden, 1994-2007 (Articles about Church Wall Painting);
- Murals of Forty Martyr Church of Nokalakevi in Nokalakevi Archeopolis, III, 1993 (together with I. Mamaiashvili);
- The 17th c Wall Painting of Gelati Mother of God Temple (Saviour Passion Cycle), collected scientific works of Tbilisi State University, II, 2001;
- Georgian Illuminated Liturgical Collections of the 17th Century Gulani, ΛΑΜΠΤΗΩΝ, 2, National Technical University, Faculty of Architecture Department of History of Art, Athens, 2003;
- Ishkhani, Tbilisi, 2010.