Art Historian, Researcher of the Centre, Ph.D.
Research field: History of the medieval Georgian mural painting, 19th-20th cc. Georgian easel painting and its relation to the European art.
Activity: Lectures on the Theory of Art at the Shota Rustaveli University of Cinema and Theatre; Staff member of the Georgian National Gallery and Team Leader of the ongoing project: “Creation of CDs about the Georgian National Gallery;” Member of the German Association of Study of the Christian Archaeology, Early Medieval and Byzantine Culture.
Address: 62, I. Chavchavadze ave., app. 62, Tbilisi.
- Some Peculiarities of the Iconographic Program of “Rising of the Cross” Church in Shiomgvime, Georgian Antiquities, 1, Tbilisi, 2002;
- A Portrayal of St. Svimeon the Hermit in the Wall Painting of “Rising of the Cross” Church in Shiomgvime Monastery, “Kavkasiis Matsne”, N8, Tbilisi, 2003;
- Wall Painting of “Rising of the Cross” Church in Shiomgvime Monastery, Abstract of Ph.D. Thesis, Tbilisi, 2005;
- Art History of the Book, Introduction, Published by Hans Belting, Heinrich Dil, Wolfgang Kemp, Willibald Zauerlender and Martin Warnke, translated from German into Georgian, Tbilisi, 2005;
- Tbilisi Entrances, Tbilisi, 2008.