Architectural Historian, Senior Researcher, PhD in Cultural Studies.
Research field – Medieval Georgian art and Architecture, Urban Planning and Architecture in nineteenth and twentieth-Century Georgia, Issues of Cultural Heritage Preservation.
firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
- Kutaisi in Urban Development in the Cities of Georgia from 1801 to 1918, Tbilisi, 2019 [in Georgian];
- Akhaltsikhe in Urban Development in the Cities of Georgia from 1801 to 1918, Tbilisi, 2019 [in Georgian].
- One City, Two Empires: Urban Planning in Medieval and Modern Axalc‘ixe, Hostoria Urbana, XXVI, 2018;
- Catholic Antiquities of Akhaltsikhe, Georgian Antiquities, 20, 2017 [in Georgian];
- Georgian Catholic Monastery in Feriköy, Istanbul, Georgian Antiquities, 17, 2014 [in Georgian].
- Church Building and Architecture in the Context of Ethnic and Religious Identity in Architecture and Identity: Church Building in Tbilisi (1801-1918), Tbilisi, 2016 (Joint authorship with D. Khoshtarua) [in Georgian];
- Tbilisi German Community and Its Churches in Architecture and Identity: Church Building in Tbilisi (1801-1918), Tbilisi, 2016 [in Georgian];
- Catholics Building Activity in Tbilisi in Architecture and Identity: Church Building in Tbilisi (1801-1918), Tbilisi, 2016 [in Georgian];
- A Struggle for Identity: Georgian Catholics and Their Monastery in Istanbul, Caucasus Survey, 3, 1, 2015;
- Forming Confessional Space: German Community and Lutheran Churches in Tbilisi, Academia, 4, 2015 [in Georgian];
- Kukia Catholic Cemetery and Chapel, in Architecture and Identity: Church Building in Tbilisi (1801-1918), Project Bulletin, Tbilisi, 2015 [in Georgian];
- Catholic Churches in Georgia: Builders and Benefactors, Kadmos, 7, 2015;
- Problems of Renovation of Historic Districts in Tbilisi: Case Study: the David Aghmashenebeli Avenue, Proceedings of the Second International Scientific-Practical, Conference “Preservation of Historic Buildings in the Central Part of Odessa Via Inscribing in the UNESCO World Heritage List”, June 24-26, 2015, Odessa;
- Construction of Catholic Churches in South Georgia in the 19th and early 20th Centuries (Khizabavra and Skhvilisi), Georgiam Antiquities, 16, 2013 [in Georgian];
- Littoral Fortifications in South-West Georgia, Medieval Ports in North Aegean and the Black Sea: Links to the Maritime Routes of East, Proceedings of the International Symposium, Thessaloniki, 4-6 December, 2013, Thessaloniki, 2013, (Joint authorship with Irina Mania);
- Master Builders in Medieval Georgia, Tbilisi, 2012 (Joint authorship with D. Khoshtaria and D. Tumanishvili) [in Georgian].
- An Episode from the History of the Catholic Community of Tbilisi (Sololaki Cemetery), Academia, 2, 2011 [in Georgian].