Architect, Art Historian, Conservation Architect, Researcher of the Centre.
Research field: Protection and restoration of the monuments of architecture.
Activity: 1978-1982 – Head of the Monuments Restoration and Adaptive Reuse Department, Main Board for the Protection of Monuments, 1978-1983 – Chief Architect of the Georgian Patriarchate, 1995-2002 – Head of the Department of Heritage Protection and Study of the Ecclesiastical Architectural Design, Tbilisi University of Culture.
Selected restoration projects: 1978-1979 – Kazreti church of the Trinity, 1978-1982 – Vachnadziani domed church, 1983-1985 – Rukhi Fortress.
- Chule, “Dzeglis Megobari”, N35, 1974;
- Issues of Restoration of the Domed Temple of “Kvelatsminda” in Vachnadziani Monastery, IV International Symposium, Tbilisi, 1983;
- The Answer to Reviewers, “Dzeglis Megobari”, N65, 1984;
- A Domed Temple of “Kvelatsminda” of Vachnadziani Complex, “Dzeglis Megobari”, N2, 1986;
- The Sun Symbol in the Lighting System of the Main Nave of Vachnadziani Monastery Domed Temple of “Kvelatsminda”, VI International Symposium, Tbilisi, 1989;
- Protection of Monuments in Georgia, “Tskhovreba da Kanoni”, N1, 1993;
- For the Conception of Protection of Cultural Monuments, Researches on Georgian Art, 1, Tbilisi, 2002.