Art Historian, Chief Researcher of the Centre, Ph.D.
Research field: History of the medieval fine art.
Activity: Lectures on the Paleologan mural painting in Georgia at the Tbilisi Academy of Arts.
Address: 1, Aragvi str., Tbilisi.
- Significance of the Painters’ Inscriptions for the Study of the Medieval Georgian Murals Painting, Georgian Antiquities, 20, Tbilisi, 2017
- Donors and Painters of St. John the Evangelist Church in Bobnevi and the Sanctuary Barrier of the Magaladze-Church in Tsinarekhi, 2nd International conference: Georgia-Byzantium-Christian East, Tbilisi, 2019, Abstracts
- The Jakeli Portraits, Georgian Antiquities, 18, Tbilisi, 2015, (in Georgian, English résumé)
- Medieval Georgian Wall Paintings, Icons, Enamels, Manuscript Illumination, in: Georgian Art, Chveni Girsebani, vol. 7, Tbilisi, 2015 (in Georgian)
- Murals of the Church of the Rkoni Fortress, Ancient Art Today, 5, Tbilisi, 2014, (in Georgian, English résumé)
- The Murals of St. George’s Church at Abastumani, in: The Akhaltsikhe and Tao-Klarjeti Eparchy, Tbilisi, 2013, (in Georgian)
- Artifacts from Gonio and Tsikhisdziri, in: Medieval Ports in North Aegean and the Black Sea: Links to the Maritime Routes of the East, Proceedings of the International Symposium, Thessaloniki, 2013
- The Murals of the Samochalo Church of St. George, Georgian Antiquities, 13, Tbilisi, 2009 (in Georgian, English resume)
- Gelati: Architecture, Murals, Treasure, Tbilisi 2007, co-author (in Georgian and in English)
- The Murals of the Sioni Church at Dmanisi, Georgian Antiquities, 7-8, Tbilisi, 2005 (in Georgian, resume in English)
- Historic Portraits in the South-East Chapel of Main Church of the Gelati Monastery, Literatura da Khelovneba, 1, Tbilisi, 2001 (in Georgian)
- Wall Paintings in the Chapel of Davit Narin, Literatura da Khelovneba, 2, Tbilisi, 1999 (in Georgian)
- Certain Peculiarities of the Mural Decoration in the 13th-14th cc Burial Chapels, Dzeglis megobari, 3, Tbilisi, 1999 (in Georgian, English résumé)
- Images of the Mandilioni in the 12th-13th century Georgian Wall Painting, Literatura da Khelovneba, 3, Tbilisi, 1991 (in Georgian).