Art Historian, Senior Researcher of the Centre, Ph.D.
Research field: Study and protection of the medieval Georgian architecture, study and recording of the urban heritage.
Activity: Member of ICOMOS International – representative of the Georgian National Committee; Founder and member of the Association “Society and Cultural Heritage”; participant of the urban heritage recording projects carried out by the Ministry of Culture, Monuments Protection and Sport, as well as by the Fund for Preservation of the Cultural Heritage
Address: 3, Terenti Graneli str., Tbilisi.
- The Unique Cultural-Historical Significance of the Khada Valley, Heritage at Risk, World Report 2016-2019 On Muonuments and Sites in Danger, 2020;
- Covered construction layers of Tbilisi urban heritage, ARS GEORGICA, Electronic Journal, Series B, georgianart.ge. 2020;
- Mutso – the Unique Sample of the Traditional Fortified Settlement of the Highland, Georgian Antiquities, N 22, Tb., 2019;
- Historical Fortified Settlements in Northern Georgian Highlands, The book, Tb., 2018 (Co-author); 490 pp;
- Art historian Study for the Ekaterine’s Palace in Zugdidi, Georgian Arts and Culture Center, online issue gaccgeorgia.org. 2015; pp 7-63;
- Metamorphosis of Historic Architeqture, Heritage Conservation Regional Network Journal, N 3, rcchd.icomos.org.ge 2013;
- Architectural Restoration in Georgia (Historiography, Tradition and Experience), The book, Tb., 2012 (Co-author); 300 pp;
- Tradition of Ancient Architecture Preservation in Urban Heritage of Tbilisi and the Recent Loss of it, ACADEMIA, 2,Tb.2011; pp. 131-145;
- Tbilisi, Kala, Betlemi Quarter Revitalization, Programme, Report 2000-2010, Tbilisi, Tb., 2011 (Co-author);
- Whatever is Eternal and Unique in Tbilisi, Urban Heritage Preservation: Identity and Spirit of Old Tbilisi Conference Materials, Tb., 2010; pp. 68-73;
- Kutateladze Tbilisi State Academy of Art, Georgian Antiquities, N12, Tb., 2008, (Co-author); pp. 256-271;
- An 18-Century Tower-like Dwelling in Betlemi Kldisubani, Georgian Antiquities, N9, Tb., 2006;
- One an 18th Century Dwelling with Flat Roof, Georgian Antiquities, N7-8, Tb., 2005;
- The Results of Betlemi Kldisubani Architectural Studies, Georgian Antiquities, N6, Tb., 2004;
- Descriptions of Problems of old Tbilisi on the example of the Betlemi Quarter, A non-periodical edition of Interdisciplinary Researchers of Art, Journal Iliazdi, 1/01, Tb., 2002;
- Urban Heritage Protection, Conference materials – ” Problem of Old Tbilisi”, Department of Monuments Protection of Georgia, Tb., 2001;
- International Training Course in Georgia, ANNUAL of the Sciences Works,III, The Main Scientific-Industrial Board of Protection and Usage of the Relics of History and Culture of Georgia, Tb., 1998 (Co-autor);
- To the Study of Odzisi Chuirches, ANNUAL of the Sciences Works,II, The Main Scientific-Industrial Board of Protection and Usage of the Relics of History and Culture of Georgia, Tb., 1996;
- The problem of survival of old Tbilisi at the crossing of XXI century, International Workshop – Significance and Protection of Vernacular Architecture (collected papers), Tb., 1996;
- Samtavro, Tb., 1987;
- Giorgitsminda, Journal “Dzeglis Megobari“, N1, Tb., 1986;
- Lechkhumi, Historical and Architectural Guide, Tb., 1983 (Co-autor);
- Khada, Historical and Architectural Guide, Tb., 1983 (Co-autor).