Art Historian, Researcher of the Centre, Ph.D.
Research interests: History of the medieval Georgian mural painting.
Activity: Lectures at the Tbilisi Theological Academy.
- The Theme of a Not Made by Hands Icon in Christian East and West, “Literatura da Khelovneba”, 2, Tbilisi, 1999;
- Reproduction of a Not Made by Hands Icon in the Aspect of Icon Cult Development, collected scientific articles, 2, Art History, Tbilisi, 2001;
- The Holy Face in the Wall Painting of Timotesubani, Georgian Antiquities, 1, Tbilisi, 2002;
- The Iconography of St.Veronika Icon, collected scientific articles, 2, Art History, Tbilisi, 2002;
- The Holy Face in the Church of Assumption of the Virgin Mary in Vardzia, collected scientific articles of the University, 2, Art History, Tbilisi, 2002;
- Once More about One Local Iconographic Theme, Georgian Antiquities, 6, Tbilisi, 2005;
- The Holy Face and its Representation in Georgian Medieval Art, Iconografica, Firenze, V, 2006.